(1) Which country bans export of key petroleum products to North Korea?
(2) Who wins 4th Term as Chancellor of Germany recently?
(A) Angela Merkel
(B) Peter Wilson
(C) James Cameron
(D) Williams David
(3) Who was appointed as the new Comptroller and Auditor General?
(A) Shashi Kant Sharma
(B) A. K. Roy
(C) Rajiv Mehrishi
(D) Vinod Rai
(4) Who launched ‘Power for all’ scheme recently?
(A) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
(B) Shri Arun Jaitley
(C) Shri Suresh Prabhu
(D) Shri Vivek Sharma
(5) Who is selected for 2017 Von Hippel Award?
(A) CNR Rao
(B) Vijay Bhaskar
(C) Naresh Iyer
(D) Vikram Kumar
(6) Which sports person is recommended for Padma Bhushan Award by the Sports Ministry?
(A) Parthiv Patel
(B) Suresh Menon
(C) Karthik Narayana
(D) P.V. Sindhu
(7) The ICC has launched anti-corruption probe into which country’s cricket Board?
(C) Sri Lanka
(8) India, US and Afghanistan will hold a joint trade and investment show in _______.
(B) New Delhi
(9) Which state government to to release 100 prisoners on birth centenary of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
(10) According to the World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2017, India is ranked ____ in nuclear power installations.
(11) The 2017 Laver Cup is being held in which country?
(B) Czech Republic
(12) Which of the following country has recently allowed women into Sports Stadium for the first time?
(C) Saudi Arabia
(1) A (2) A (3) C (4) A (5) A (6) D (7) C (8) B (9) D (10) D (11) B (12) C