(1) Constitution Day in India is celebrated on ________.
(A) November 26
(B) November 25
(C) November 27
(D) November 24
(2) Which country allows women weightlifters to compete internationally?
(3) The 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) will be held in which city in the year 2020?
(D) New Delhi
(4) Who has been appointed as the President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA)?
(A) Subhash Bhamre
(B) Nirmala Sitharaman
(C) Manohar Parrikar
(D) Arun Jaitley
(5) Folk singer Mangi Bai Arya who passed away recently was from which state?
(6) India will help which country on digital locker?
(7) Which country join hands with India to boost mutual ties in IT renewable energy?
(8) Which among the given holy shrines has recently been awarded the Most Visited Place of the World honour by London based Book of World Records?
(A) Jagannath Temple
(B) Vaishno Devi Temple
(C) Haji Ali Dargah
(D) Golden Temple
(1) A (2) B (3) D (4) B (5) C (6) B (7) A (8) D