1) Which company is India’s most attractive employer according to Randstad Survey?
2) Renowned playwright and director Madeeha Gauha passed away at 62. She hailed from which country?
3) Who won silver in Youth section and bronze medal in Junior section at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championship at Urgench, Uzbekistan?
(A) Konsam Ormila Devi
(B) Jeremy Lalrinnunga
(C) Ajay Singh
(D) Kiran Shah
4) Which research institute was awarded the National Intellectual Property Award, 2018?
(A) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
(B) Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
(C) Central Road Research Institute
(D) National Institute of Immunology
5) Who Launches E-Gsec Platform For Bringing Retail Participation In Government Securities?
(A) National Stock Exchange
(B) Income Tax Department
(C) Election Commission
(D) National Green Tribunal
6) Name the government ministry who has decided to relax the six-decade-old Protected Area Permit regime from Nagaland, Mizoram and Manipur for five years.
(A) Ministry of Communications
(B) Ministry of Tourism
(C) Ministry of Home Affairs
(D) Ministry of External Affairs
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.