(1) NISAR is a dual frequency (L & S Band) Radar Imaging Satellite which will be jointly developed by NASA and ————-.
(2) Recently, Legendary musician Robbie Malinga passed away due to anaemia. He hails from which country?
(A) South Africa
(3) Nearly two years after the country’s top cleric issued a religious edict against playing the board game which country is hosting a world chess tournament for the first time?
(D) Saudi Arabia
(4) Recently, at the Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament in Kazakhstan, Indian boxers have claimed how many gold medals?
(5) Which country has decided to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, following US President Donald Trump’s decision in the holy city?
(C) Marshall Islands
(6) As per a report by the Income Tax department, ________% of Indians paid income tax in AY 2015-16.
(7) In which state President Ram Nath Kovind formally inaugurated the Annual Conference of Indian Economic Association?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
(1) B (2) A (3) D (4) D (5) A (6) B (7) A