(1) Who was elected as the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia?
(A) Barnaby Joyce
(B) Michael McCormack
(C) Malcolm Turnbull
(D) Mathias Cormann
(2) Which nation has for the first-ever time allowed women to join the military?
(C) Saudi Arabia
(3) Which country was elected as the Vice Chair of Financial Action task Force?
(4) Which country vetoed a UN resolution pressuring Iran over Yemen?
(5) In a report ‘Inclusive Internet Index’ published by Facebook and EIU, India ranked ——— out of 86 countries.
(6) According to International Energy Agency, which country will overtake Russia as the world’s biggest oil producer by 2019?
(7) Bangladesh has named whom as the interim coach for upcoming tri-nation Twenty20 series?
(A) Courtney Walsh
(B) Adam Gilchrist
(C) Steve Waugh
(D) Jack Hobbs