(1) Which among the following state government has launched the Shakti App recently in a bid to ensure the safety of women population of the state?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(2) Name the India’s first indigenously developed vaccine which has received the “pre-qualified” tag by the World Health Organisation.
(A) Rubevac Vaccine
(B) Norovac Vaccine
(C) Pneumovac Vaccine
(D) Rotavac Vaccine
(3) The Doomsday Clock which symbolises the current threat of global annihilation is now set at ________ mins to midnight, the closest since 1953.
(A) 2 mins
(B) 3 mins
(C) 4 mins
(D) 5 mins
(4) Among the following pairs, who won the Australian Open women’s doubles title?
(A) Ekaterina Makarova & Elena Vesnina
(B) Serena Williams & Venus Williams
(C) Timea Babos & Kristina Mladenovic
(D) Sara Errani & Roberta Vinci
(5) India beats which country in Four Nations Invitational Tournament recently?
(6) India and ————— released first ever set of commemorative postage stamps to mark the long-term friendly bilateral relationships between the two countries.
(1) A (2) D (3) A (4) C (5) B (6) D