(1) On July 26, 2017, Nitish Kumar resigned as Chief Minister of Bihar. Nitish Kumar is from which political party?
(B) Janata Dal (United)
(C) Rashtriya Janata Dal
(D) Bharatiya Janata Party
(2) Union government is planning to open 81 sub-post offices and 100 branch post offices during?
(3) Which state government constituted the state Names Authority, a separate body mandated to name government roads and institutions under the state purview?
(4) While Nitish Kumar took oath as Bihar Chief Minister, Who was sworn-in as the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar?
(A) Rabri Devi
(B) Tejashwi Yadav
(C) Jitan Ram Manjhi
(D) Sushil Kumar
(5) Uttarakhand records second highest tiger count in India with how many tigers?
(6) Which company launched its first “Made for India” chat messaging application called Kaizala?
(7) Who has been appointed as India’s alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
(A) Kaushik Basu
(B) Subhash Chandra Garg
(C) Rajiv Mehrishi
(D) Shaktikanta Das
(8) Dharam Singh passed away following a heart attack was former Chief Minister of which state?
(9) Which Bank acquires FreeCharge from Snapdeal for Rs. 385 crore?
(B) Axis Bank
(1) B (2) A (3) C (4) D (5) B (6) D (7) B (8) C (9) B