1) Which is the world’s most dangerous country for women due to the high risk of sexual violence & being forced into slave labour?
2) Who has been crowned as India’s first ‘Tribal Queen’?
(A) Pallavi Darua
(B) Meghana Misra
(C) Kriti Mishra
(D) Panchami Majhi
3) Which bank as proposed setting up of Board of Management (BoM) in all Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs)?
(A) Andhra Bank
(C) YES Bank
4) Which Country Queen Elizabeth II granted royal assent to PM Theresa May’s flagship Brexit legislation?
5) 15th India-Australia joint ministerial commission was held in which country?
(C) New Zealand
6) Who was chaired of Monsoon Session of Parliament?
(A) L. K. Advani
(B) Shivraj Patil
(C) Rajnath Singh
(D) Sushilkumar Shinde
7) Which company announces senior leadership appointments?
8) Who launches the book ‘Human Rights, Values and Cultural Ethos’?
(A) Krishan Kant
(B) Bhairon Singh Shekhawat
(C) Mohammad Hamid Ansari
(D) Venkaiah Naidu
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.