(1) Which day is observed on October 27th across the world?
(A) World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
(B) World Day for AIDS
(C) International Day for AIDS
(D) World Earth Day
(2) Which country is named as best country to visit in 2018?
(3) Infantry is observed on which of the following days?
(A) 27 October
(B) 12 October
(C) 25 October
(D) 30 October
(4) Indian Railways’ first set of solar plants was launched in which city?
(D) New Delhi
(5) Which state’s government has increased the quota for OBCs by 5 per cent to a total of 26 per cent?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(6) Which country recently granted a citizenship to “Sophia”, an AI robot?
(B) Saudi Arabia
(7) Noted litterateur Punathil Kunjabdulla was well known for his writings in which language?
(8) Name the country to unveil the world’s first track-less train running on virtual tracks.
(1) A (2) B (3) A (4) D (5) C (6) B (7) B (8) D