1) Who has sworn in as Sri Lanka’s new PM?
A) Ranil Wickremesinghe
B) Mahinda Rajapaksa
C) D. M. Jayaratne
D) Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
2) Which of the following has appointed former SBI Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya as independent director?
B) Tech Mahindra
3) Which Country has most outward migrants in 2017 according to ADB report?
D) None of the above
4) World’s largest airport ‘under one roof’ to open in which City?
5) 2nd International conference on Primary Health Care held in which Country?
6) Who was announced as one of the four winners of the 2018 UN Human Rights Prize?
A) Hina Jilani
B) Ansar Burney
C) Rashid Rehman
D) Asma Jahangir
7) Which day was observed as World Day for Audiovisual Heritage?
A) October 27
B) October 17
C) October 07
D) October 09
8) Who regains World No. 2 spot in BWF rankings?
A) Saina Nehwal
B) Srikanth Kidambi
C) PV Sindhu
D) Pullela Gopichand
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.