(1) When is International tourism Day observed every year?
(A) 26th September
(B) 27th September
(C) 24th September
(D) 25th September
(2) Who is selected for living legend award of International Union of Nutritional Sciences (IUNS)?
(A) Smt Mahtab Bamji
(B) Shri Rajesh Sharma
(C) Shri Naresh Singh
(D) Shri Vijay Naresh
(3) Which of the following Port has been renamed as Deendayal Port?
(A) Kochi Port
(B) Kandla Port
(C) Tuticorn Port
(D) Chennai Port
(4) Which country swears in its First New President after 38 years?
(5) Which rank did the India obtained 2017 Global Competitiveness Index?
(6) The Indian government has launched the ‘Incredible India’ campaign in which city?
(7) The Maharashtra government has signed pact with which country for infra projects?
(B) South Korea
(8) The Swachhta Award in the National Tourism Awards 2015-16 was given to which state govt?
(A) Kerala Govt
(B) Telangana Govt
(C) Gujarat Govt
(D) Madhya Pradesh Govt
(9) In which city of India South Asian Boxing Championship will held in December 2017?
(10) In which city First-ever India Mobile Congress is inaugurated?
(1) B (2) A (3) B (4) A (5) D (6) D (7) B (8) B (9) C (10) A