1) UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has appointed whom as his new special envoy on Myanmar?
(A) Macharia Kamau
(B) Mary Robinson
(C) Christine Schraner Burgener
(D) Said Djinnit
2) Name the person who has resigned as the President and whole-time director of IndiGo.
(A) Rakesh Gangwal
(B) Rahul Bhatia
(C) Aditya Ghosh
(D) Greg Taylor
3) Among the following online search engines, which is the Most Trusted Internet Brand in India?
(B) Look smart
(D) Look up
4) Who has been approved as the secretary of state by the US senate?
(A) Mike Pompeo
(B) Bernie Sanders
(C) Paul Ryan
(D) Ted Cruz
5) What is the theme for World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2018?
(A) Workplace Stress: A collective challenge
(B) Optimize the collection and use of OSH data
(C) The prevention of occupational diseases
(D) Occupational safety health (OSH) vulnerability of young workers
6) Name the American actor who honoured with the 32nd American Cinematheque Award?
(A) Julia Roberts
(B) Matt Damon
(C) Denzel Washington
(D) Bradley Cooper
7) Name the Gujarati poet, playwright who was selected for 2017 Saraswati Samman?
(A) Sitanshu Yashaschandra
(B) Dhiruben Patel
(C) Dileep Jhaveri
(D) Saumya Joshi
8) Who has appointed as the Brand Ambassador for Haryana’s health programmes?
(A) Sakshi Malik
(B) Gauri Sheoran
(C) Vinesh Phogat
(D) Babita Phogat
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.