(1) What is the theme of the 25th National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017)?
(A) Science and Youth: Joint Venture
(B) Science and Intelligence
(C) Science for Future
(D) Science and Innovation for Sustainable Development
(2) Who has been appointed the new Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
(A) Dineshwar Sharma
(B) R R Bhatnagar
(C) Jitendra Singh
(3) Melphalan Hydrchloride is used to cure —————–.
(B) Down Syndrome
(D) Whooping Cough
(4) Which of the following Bollywood personality was crowned People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals’ (PETA) 2017 Person of the Year Award?
(A) Anushka Sharma
(B) Amitabh Bachchan
(C) Salman Khan
(D) Priyanka Chopra
(5) In response to a request from the Yemeni government, what amount of medical assistance has been provided by India to Yemen?
(A) $5 million
(B) $2 million
(C) $1 million
(D) $3 million
(6) Which of the following payments app became the India’s first payments app to cross 100 mn downloads on Play Store in December 2017?
(7) The United Nations has approved a cut of how much amount in its annual budget for the year 2018?
(A) $256 million
(B) $286 million
(C) $266 million
(D) $246 million
(8) Indian shooter Anisa Sayyed won the women’s 25m pistol gold with a new record at the 61st national Shooting Championship Competitions. She hails from which state?
(9) Who has been selected for prestigious ‘Harivarasanam’ award 2017, instituted by the Kerala government?
(B) Sudeep Kumar
(C) K S Chitra
(D) Jency Anthony
(10) The second air cargo route jointly launched by India and Afghanistan link Kabul with which Indian city?
(1) D (2) D (3) A (4) A (5) C (6) C (7) B (8) B (9) C (10) A