(1) What is the theme of the 2018 National Science Day (NSD)?
(A) Science for Nation Building
(B) Scientific Issues for Development of the Nation
(C) Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future
(D) Science and Technology for Specially Abled Persons
(2) Who has won the 2017 Laureus World Sportsman of the Year, Comeback of the Year awards and became the most decorated male winner in the history of Laureus World Sports Awards?
(A) Roger Federer
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) M S Dhoni
(D) Cristiano Ronaldo
(3) Vijayendra Saraswathi has become the 70th Shankaracharya of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. The Hindu monastic institution is located in which state?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(4) Which state cricket team has won the 2018 Vijay Hazare trophy?
(5) India won how many medals at the 69th Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria?
(6) The Davis Cup, in existence since 1900, may be converted into a ‘World Cup of ———-’ from next year.
(7) With its latest edition, ‘India-2018′ Book has entered into its ———- year of publication?