(1) Which among the following metro service has announced the launch of India’s first Mobile Ticketing System ‘OnGo’?
(A) Kochi Metro
(B) Noida Metro
(C) Chennai Metro
(D) Mumbai Metro
(2) Bombay Stock Exchange has signed a MoU with which entity for cooperation in exchange of information across business areas?
(A) Australian Exchange
(B) Italian Exchange
(C) Egyptian Exchange
(D) Nigerian Exchange
(3) Government has launched which apps for dissemination of earthquake parameters to the user community in timely manner for their safety?
(A) ‘India Sandesh’
(B) ‘India Quake’
(C) ‘India Tectonic’
(D) ‘India Richter’
(4) Which country will host Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Under-19 championship next year?
(C) Sri Lanka
(5) Which country successfully launched its most advanced satellite-carrying rocket called ‘Simorgh’ into space?
(6) World Hepatitis Day is observed every year on?
(A) 27 July
(B) 29 July
(C) 28 July
(D) 26 July
(7) Which country’s President has declared that his nation has achieved “total independece” form the IMF and the World Bank?
(8) Inder Kumar passed away recently at the age of 44, He is?
(A) Cricket Player
(9) In Panama Papers case Nawaz Sharif has resigned as prime minister of which country?
(10) Jeff Bezos briefly became the world’s richest man in Forbes magazine’s tracking of wealth, as stock in his e-commerce company hit an all-time high. Mr Bezos is the CEO of which company?
(1) C (2) D (3) B (4) B (5) A (6) C (7) A (8) D (9) B (10) C