1) The 6th India-UK Science & Innovation Council (SIC) meeting held in which City?
(C) New Delhi
2) Who has appointed as Chancellor of Pondicherry University?
(A) Venkaiah Naidu
(B) B. D. Jatti
(C) K. R. Narayanan
(D) R. Venkataraman
3) Which two of the following Indians are among 2018 Ramon Magsaysay award winners?
(A) Afroz Shah & Bharat Vatwani
(B) Bharat Vatwani & Afroz Shah
(C) Afroz Shah & Madhav Chavan
(D) Bharat Vaswani & Sonam Wangchuk
4) Who has been re appointed as the coach for Brazil Team?
(A) Coach Steve Spurrier
(B) Coach Leonardo Bacchi
(C) Coach Nick Saban
(D) Coach Jim Harbaugh
5) Who will head of the IRDAI constituted a 16-member committee?
(A) P.J. Joseph
(B) Raj Kumar Sharma
(C) Sumit Arora
(D) Bhaskar Roy
6) Who has win on the men’s doubles title at Lagos International Badminton?
(A) Sumeeth Reddy & Anup Sridhar
(B) Chirag Shetty & Sumeeth Reddy
(C) Manu Attri & Chirag Shetty
(D) Manu Attri & Sumeeth Reddy
7) Which day was observed as World Hepatitis day?
(A) 28 July
(B) 22 July
(C) 23 July
(D) 12 July
8) Cherkallam Abdullah died after a long term illness at his residence. He is former Minister?
(B) Tamil Nadu
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.