(1) With which country India to implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security?
(2) Which country becomes first country to leave International Criminal Court recently?
(3) Which businessman replaces Gates as World’s Richest Person with $90.6-bn Fortune recently?
(A) Anil Ambhani
(B) Jeff Bros
(C) Azim premji
(D) Paul Alen
(4) Which state’s cabinet approves transgender policy?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(5) Which two towns of Uttar Pradesh were recently declared as ‘sacred pilgrimage sites’?
(A) Banaras and Kosi
(B) Agra and Mathura
(C) Kosi and Vrindavan
(D) Vrindavan and Barsana
(6) The 14th South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation in Law (SAARCLAW) conference has been inaugurated in which country?
(D) Sri Lanka
(7) Which country is having second largest smartphone market in the world?
(D) Sri Lanka
(8) Name the first Indian company to cross Rs 6 trillion market capitalization.
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Tata Motors
(C) Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
(D) Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
(9) Who won the bronze medal at the ISSF World Cup Final?
(A) Jitu Rai
(B) Amanpreet Singh
(C) Karam Lehal
(D) Jaspal Rana
(10) SAP has announced the launch of Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region’s first SAP Leonardo Center in _______.
(C) New Delhi
(11) Whose nomination among the following has been confirmed as US envoy to India?
(A) Beau Biden
(B) Richard Nixon
(C) Jerry Springer
(D) Ken Juster
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) A (5) D (6) D (7) C (8) C (9) B (10) D (11) D