(1) When is World Rabies Day observed every year?
(A) 28th September
(B) 26th September
(C) 24th September
(D) 25th September
(2) Which country partnered with USA to Build 1st Ever Space Station Near Moon?
(3) According to Forbes, who of the following is the highest paid actress?
(A) Amy Adams
(B) Julia Roberts
(C) Care Blanchett
(D) Sofia Vergara
(4) Hugh Hefner was the founder of which magazine?
(5) The World Maritime Day 2017 was observed globally with what theme?
(A) Connecting Ship, Ports and People
(B) Shipping: indispensable to the world
(C) IMO Conventions: Effective Implementtaion
(D) Sustainable development: IMO’s contributuion beyond Rio+20
(6) Syndicate Bank on September 27, 2017 cut its interest rate on savings account to ____% for deposits up to Rs 25 lakh.
(7) Who approves installation of telecom towers in cantonments and military areas?
(A) Union Cabinet
(B) State Government
(C) Private organisations
(D) International Organisations
(1) A (2) A (3) D (4) C (5) A (6) D (7) A