1) Which country topped in ‘Human Capital’ score?
2) Which day was celebrated as World Rabies Day to raise awareness about rabies prevention?
A) September 09
B) August 31
C) July 28
D) September 28
3) Central Govt has constituted Lokpal Search Committee under the chairmanship of the __?
A) Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai
B) Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar
C) Justice Rajendra Mal Lodha
D) Justice T.S. Thakur
4) Which bank eases cash reserve rules to ease Liquidity?
A) Axis Bank
5) Laver cup in tennis is played by which of the two teams?
A) Team Asia and Team Europe
B) Team America and Team Europe
C) Team Africa and Team Asia
D) Team Europe and Team World
6) Who was given additional charge of the post of Director General of Fire Service?
A) Shri Mahboob Alam
B) Shri O P Singh
C) Vikram Batra
D) Sanjay Kumar
7) India ranks ___ in Economic Freedom Index?
8) Who has been awarded with Oscar for Social Progress 2018?
A) Maria Joseph
B) Kavita Bhardawaj
C) Varsha Singh
D) Amika George
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.