(1) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has informed that Supervisory Colleges have been setup for six Scheduled Commercial Banks which have sizeable international presence. Which among the following banks are among these six banks?
(A) ICICI Bank & Axis Bank
(B) Bank of Baroda & State Bank of India
(C) Punjab National Bank & Bank of India
(D) All of the above
(2) Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Dr. Harshvardhan launched an Integrated Information Dissemination System called _______ on the occasion of Foundation Day of Ministry of Earth Sciences in New Delhi.
(A) Sagar Sandesh
(B) Sagar Vani
(C) Sagar Mitr
(D) Sagar Doot
(3) NITI Aayog has cleared how many mass rapid transport systems proposed by Transport Ministry which are aimed to improve public transport?
(4) Replacing Nawaz Sharif, Who has became the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Shehbaz Sharif
(B) Kalsoom Nawaz Sharif
(C) Maryam Nawaz
(D) None of the above
(5) When is International Tiger Day observed?
(A) 29 July
(B) 26 July
(C) 28 July
(D) 27 July
(6) Who has been conferred with Mohun Bagan Ratna award 2017?
(A) Syed Nayeemuddin
(B) Karuna Sankar Bhattacharya
(C) Subrata Bhattacharya
(1) D (2) B (3) C (4) A (5) A (6) C