1) Which Saudi’s top oil company has appointed first woman to the board?
(A) Jacko Gases Company
(B) Saudi Aramco
(C) Gulf Farabi Petrochemical Company
(D) Petro Rabigh
2) In which place Fifty Sixth Belgrade International Boxing tournament held?
3) Which former PM released a book titled ‘My Journey from Marxism-Leninism to Nehruvian Socialism’?
(A) Manmohan Singh
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) H. D. Deve Gowda
(D) Inder Kumar Gujral
4) Who bagged the women’s singles titles at Badminton Asian Championships?
(A) Ratchanok Intanon
(B) Wang Yihan
(C) Sung Ji-hyun
(D) Tai Tzu-Ying
5) Indian economy is likely to clock a GDP growth of ___ in 2018-19, according to a Deutsche Bank report.
6) Mercedes’ British driver _____ won the Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
(A) Sebastian Vettel
(B) Kimi Raikkonen
(C) Lewis Hamilton
(D) Valtteri Bottas
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.