(1) The International Day of the victims of Enforced Disappearances was observed on which date?
(A) 30 August
(B) 29 August
(C) 26 August
(D) 31 August
(2) With which city Police Department the skill development program YUVA is associated?
(A) Delhi Police
(3) How many crores Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced GST earnings cross target in maiden month?
(A) Rs 92,283 crore
(B) Rs 50,000 crores
(C) Rs 45,000 crores
(D) Rs 39,000 crores
(4) Which organisation announced the Women Transforming India Awards 2017?
(A) Ministry of Women and Child Development
(B) NITI Aayog
(C) UN Women
(D) None of these
(5) Which state government has decided to end interview in all the non-gazetted posts of Group B, C and D categories?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(6) Sri Lankan selection panel of Cricket team was resigned, Who of the following was Chairman/ Head of the selection panel?
(A) Kumar Sangakkara
(B) Sanath Jayasurya
(C) Mahela Jayawardene
(D) Marvan Atapattu
(7) Where was the fourth session of India-Tanzania Joint Trade Committee (JTC) held?
(A) New Delhi
(8) How many medals were won by India at the World Police & Fire Games in Los Angeles?
(9) Which of the following has not won the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award 2017?
(A) Premlata Agrawal
(B) Ved Prakash Sharma
(C) Harbhajan Singh
(D) Ashok Abbey
(1) A (2) A (3) A (4) B (5) C (6) B (7) A (8) D (9) C