(1) Which country has launched the world’s largest human genome research project of 100,000 people?
(2) Who has been appointed as President of the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)?
(A) Subramanian Swamy
(B) Vinay Sahasrabuddhe
(C) Narendra Jadhav
(D) Swapan Dasgupta
(3) Which country’s embassy in Turkey announced it is resuming normal visa services for Turkish citizens?
(4) Recently, External Affairs Minister of India Sushma Swaraj and Ayman Al Safadi held a bilateral meeting in New Delhi and discussed deepening bilateral ties across multiple sectors. Ayman Al Safadi is the Minister of Foreign Affairs of which country?
(5) Who was awarded the Globe Soccer’s Best Player award in Dubai?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Lionel Messi
(D) Christian Pulisic
(6) In which state Nirmala Sitharaman has launched a start-up incubation center called the Centre for Entrepreneurship Opportunities and Learning (CEOL)?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
(7) Recently, the three-day long ——— session of the Indian History Congress was held in Kolkata, West Bengal?
(8) Which country became the second country in the world by successfully tesing its first photovoltaic (solar) highway based on home-grown technology?
(9) Which state government has launched a mobile app that would connect around 16,000 members of School Management Committees (SMCs)?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(1) C (2) B (3) A (4) D (5) A (6) A (7) B (8) D (9) C