(1) What was the theme of ‘World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2017’ observed on July 30, 2017?
(A) “Let’s act now to protect and assist trafficking victims.”
(B) “Raise your voice against trafficking in persons”
(C) “United Stand against trafficking in persons”
(D) “Advcating tougher laws against trafficking in persons”
(2) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has released Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of FPC that is aimed at improving newborn health. Abbreviation FPC stands for:
(A) Family Protection Care
(B) Family Participatory Care
(C) Family Participatory Counselling
(D) Family Protection Counselling
(3) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed India’s first unmanned tank. It is called as ________.
(4) Who has bagged gold in the junior section in shooting championship at the Dr. Karni Singh Range, Tughlakabad?
(A) Surendra Singh
(B) Chinki Yadav
(C) Anish Bhanwala
(5) Which government has approved setting up of the maiden Law Commission in the state?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) C (5) D