(1) ________ was named the ‘Best Mobile App for Travel and Leisure’ at the Mobexx Awards 2017.
(D) Sony LIV
(2) India began an intensive anti-submarine warfare exercise with which nation?
(3) The Indian Army has finalised a plan of Rs ______ crore to replace its ageing weapons.
(4) Who has been appointed as the new Vice Chief of Naval Staff on October 30, 2017?
(A) Vishnu Bhagwat
(B) Arun Prakash
(C) Karambir Singh
(D) Ajit Kumar
(5) Which countries scientists have created the world’s fastest and shortest laser pulse to observe electrons in slow motion?
(A) United States
(6) Which team won Bronze Medal in Johor Cup Hockey?
(A) Indian team
(B) Australia Team
(C) Malaysia Team
(D) Great Britain Team
(7) Name the cricketer who has attained the top most spot in the latest ICC rankings released.
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) AB de Villiers
(C) Hashim Amla
(D) Joe Root
(8) The 2017 United Nations conference on nuclear energy has been organized in which country?
(9) Name the player to win the 2017 Formula One world championship.
(A) Juan-Manuel Fangio
(B) Lewis Hamilton
(C) Sebastian Vettel
(D) Michael Schumacher
(10) Name the veteran actors who have received the Parmod Mahajan Smriti Award on October 30, 2017.
(A) Rishi Kapoor and Mumtaz
(B) Paresh Rawal and Hema Malini
(C) Anupam Kher and Saira Banu
(D) Amol Palekar and Asha Parekh
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) D (5) B (6) A (7) A (8) A (9) B (10) C