(1) President Ramnath Kovind appointed Governors of how many States on September 30, 2017?
(2) Who of the following has become the first Indian woman to scale Mt Manaslu?
(A) Anupuma Kumar
(B) Aparnita Kumar
(C) Anupurna Kumar
(D) Aparna Kumar
(3) Which country on September 30, 2017, gave authority to women to issue fatwas?
(C) Saudi Arabia
(4) Tom Alter who passed away recently was a _____.
(5) For which scheme the union government keeps Interest rates unchanged?
(A) Savings Schemes
(B) Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (PMSSY)
(C) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
(D) Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
(6) Radar-evading J-20 stealth fighter jet belongs to which of the following Country?
(D) S Korea
(1) B (2) D (3) C (4) A (5) A (6) C