(1) For Which issue 10th India-European Union Counter meeting took place recently?
(D) Medicines and Health Care
(2) Which of the following will implement the Karnataka government’s ‘Ksheera Bhagya’ Scheme in Bengaluru, wherein school children would be provided a glass of milk each five days a week?
(B) Bharti Airtel
(3) Who got the 2016 Saraswati Samman recently ?
(A) Mahabaleshwar Sail
(B) A.A. Manavalan
(C) Govind Mishra
(4) Which cabinet minister confers National Level Awards to Anganwadi workers?
(A) Narendra Singh Tomar
(B) Maneka Gandhi
(C) Prakash Javadekar
(D) Rajnath Singh
(5) Who was appointed as the first brand ambassador for Bridgestone India?
(A) Pullela Gopichand
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) PV Sindhu
(D) Sachin Tendulkar
(6) India and which country have jointly submitted a proposal to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) calling for the elimination of the most trade-distorting form of farm subsidies, known as Aggregate Measurement of Support (AMS)?
(7) Which bank receives scheduled bank status from Reserve Bank of India recently ?
(A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
(B) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
(C) Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
(D) Suryoday Small finance bank
(8) Who took over as the Union Secretary of Home Affairs recently?
(A) Shri Rajesh Sharma
(B) Shri Vijay Sekhar
(C) Shri Ram Kumar
(D) Shri Rajiv Gauba
(9) Who is appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Cyprus ?
(A) Dr. V. K. Vijayan
(B) Dr. Ramesh Kumar
(C) Dr. Narayana Moorthy
(D) Dr. R. K. Raghavan
(1) B (2) A (3) A (4) B (5) C (6) A (7) B (8) D (9) D