(1) Which state Chief Minister has flagged off a mobile museum, showcasing various aspects of the life of Adi Shankaracharya, from the home of the saints mother near Kochi, Kerala?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(2) Which country cuts the ribbon of its first solar highway which will charge the running electric vehicles?
(C) Suadi Arabia
(3) Viswanathan Anand, bagged ________ in the World Blitz Chess Championship at Riyadh, Saudi.
(D) None of the above
(4) Which country has formally notified UNESCO of its withdrawal from the education and science organization.
(5) Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has appointed _________ as the new Prime Minister.
(A) Abdoulaye Idrissa Maiga
(B) Baba Berthe
(C) Sekou Diakite
(D) Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga
(6) Recently, author of best-selling “alphabet series” of mystery novels died in Santa Barbara. What is her name?
(A) Eliza Acton
(B) John Arlott
(C) Sue Grafton
(D) Edwin Arnold
(7) _________ banned solo climbers from scaling its mountains, in an attempt to reduce accidents & make mountaineering safer.
(8) Which Indian scientist has been honoured with Damehood by Queen Elizabeth?
(A) Jogesh Pati
(B) Puneet Murthy
(C) Ratnakumar Bugga
(D) Pratibha Gai
(9) _______ is collaborating with American Girl, a doll and book company, to inspire children to dream big and reach for the stars.
(C) World Bank
(10) Name the player to win gold medal at the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) in men’s 50m pistol event.
(A) Amanpreet Singh
(B) Jai Singh
(C) Omkar Singh
(D) Jitu Rai
(1) A (2) B (3) A (4) B (5) D (6) C (7) C (8) D (9) B (10) D