- 10th/ SSC Passed with Science and Maths with 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects (50% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
- Age: 15-19 years as on 1/7/2019 (3 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates).
How to apply:
Candidate willing to take Admission for any of the course mentioned above will have to register his / her candidature for the Entrance Examination by the On-line Registration process through the link available on the IGTR web site. The application in the prescribed proforma should be filled online.
The candidate has to make the payment for registration to On-line Entrance Examination through the link provided in the On-line Registration Process. The Registration Fee of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST candidates) plus applicable taxes is to be paid by individual candidate for a single course.
Candidates are given choice to register for multiple courses. Candidates willing to register for more than one course, will have to make additional payment for each course. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Candidates will be allowed to appear for On-line Entrance Examination after successful submission of online registration. The admit card to appear for On-line Entrance Examination can be downloaded on successful completion of online registration process.
- Last date: 16th June, 2019.
- Entrance Examination: 23rd June, 2019.
- Result of Entrance Examination: 24th June, 2019.
- Admission / Counselling Schedule: 25th June to 6th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.igtr-aur.org/