No. of Seats:
- For Class VI: 60
- For Class IX: 20
Estimated number of seats can be increased / decreased subject to pass out / withdrawals
Eligibilities: For Admission to class VI, child should be between 10 & 12 years & for admission to class IX, child should be between 13 & 15 years as on 31st March 2020.
- Class VI: Age should be 10 to 12 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought
- Class IX: Age should be 13 to 15 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought and should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school
- Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only
- Rs.400/- (Gen/Def)
- Rs.250/- (SC/ST)
- Last Date for Completed Application Forms: 23rd September, 2019.
- All India Sainik School Entrance Exam date: 5th January, 2020 (Sunday).
For more details, please visit, https://www.sainikschooladmission.in/index.html