Digital Devices and Alexa Support (D2AS) Associates
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA, BBM, BA, BCA (All Disciplines) 2019 graduates with 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- 1st round: Personal introduction
- 2nd round: Online testing (Overall 3 Online Tests)
- 3rd round: Voice Versant test (Conducted Over a telephone)
- 4th round: Interview with Manager
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: July 11, 2019 [03:00 P.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Amazon_2019_Digital_Devices_and_Alexa_Support