- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
- Aadharcard (will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
- NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
For AP POLYCET 2018 Cutoff Ranks, visit https://www.sakshieducation.com/APRJC/PolycetMockCounselling.aspx
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITIES (REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP
50001 – Last rank
50001 – Last rank
PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled). NCC- National Cadet Cops, Sports- Sports & Games. CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
Change of Options Rank 1 to Last
Release of allotments on web
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, CHANGE FROZEN OPTIONS ON 31-05-2019 from any HLC or Home or internet cafe. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
- Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 02.06.2019 after 06.00 PM.
- Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the allotment order and report to the college
- Class work will commence from 06/06/2019.
For more details, visit https://appolycet.nic.in