fbpx
Breaking News
Home / Admissions / AP: RGUKT Admission Notification 2019

AP: RGUKT Admission Notification 2019

AdminissionsThis will be introduced in the six-year Integrated B Tech Degree in Nuzvidu, Idipulapaya, Ongole and Srikakulam IIIT Colleges. Students are required to apply online. Apart from AP, students from Telangana can also apply. 85 per cent of the total seats are allotted to local students. The remaining 15% seats will be allocated to students of AP and Telangana students.

Important dates:

S.No.

Event

Date

1

Date of Notification

13.06.2019

2

Online application commences from

13.06.2019

3

Last date for receiving online application by RGUKT-AP

01.07.2019

4

Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) Address for posting : The Convener, UG Admissions-2019, Room No: 87, I3 Building, RGUKT Nuzvid Nuzvid, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh: Pin -521202 by Speed post / Registered post. The candidate should write on top of the cover “Application for UG Admissions 2019-RGUKT-AP

04.07.2019

5

Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) for all four campuses. Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist

19.07.2019, 20.07.2019, 22.07.2019 23. 07.2019

 

CAP

19.07.2019

 

Sports

19.07.2019 , 20.07.2019 & 22.07.2019

 

PH

20.07.2019

 

NCC

22.07.2019, 23.07.2019

6

Announcement of Provisional Selection List for all campuses other than Special Categories ( PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)

23.07.2019

7

Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Nuzvid Campus. Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist

05.08.2019 & 06.08.2019

8

Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT,RK Valley Campus . Venue: IIIT-RK Valley campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist

05.08.2019 & 06.08.2019

9

Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Srikakulam Campus. Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist

07.08.2019 & 08.08.2019

10

Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Ongole Campus. Venue: IIIT-RKValley Campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist

07.08.2019 & 08.08.2019

11

Commencement of class work at respective campuses.

09-08-2019

For details, check http://admissions.rguktn.ac.in/ugadmissions/

About Team