APCRDA is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is 2014.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have enacted Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014 (Act.No.11 of 2014) for the declaration of the New Capital Area for the State of the Andhra Pradesh and establishment of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development.
Full form of APCRDA is Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
APCRDA was formed on https://www.crda.ap.gov.in/APCRDA/UserInterface/Loginform.aspx and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for APCRDA
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Project Manager – Post Graduate – Posted Date 14-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Project Manager
- Date Posted : 14-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 25-Oct-2017
- Total Vacancies : 03
- Location : Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)(jobs in Andhra Pradesh)
Details regarding Project Manager job post at APCRDA
- Age Limit : As per APCRDA rules
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Not disclosed by recruiter.
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree at a well-regarded institution in engineering and MBA from a premier school with experience. (post-graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Online
- How To Apply : Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website www.crda.ap.gov.in on or before 25.10.2017.
Important Dates for Project Manager at APCRDA
- Application Closing Date : 25-Oct-2017
Click here for more engineering Jobs