- Academic Students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March- 2020 are eligible to write the entrance test for 164 APSWR Junior Colleges.
- Schools and Social Welfare (SW) hostels have a relaxation of 1 year.
- Income: The annual income of the parent of the applicant shall not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum as certified by MRO.
- Age: The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of the students studying in APSWR
How to apply:
- The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE by visiting website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Candidates currently studying in APSWREIS School can directly fill the application form from JNB Nivas (School login).
- No Fees is charged for the submission of online application.
- Last date: 20th January, 2020.
- Date of Entrance Test (APSWREIS INTER CET): 02-02-2020.
- Declaration of Results (Students eligible for writing IIT-NEET Academies Exam will be informed simultaneously): 07-02-2020.
- Date of Entrance Exam for IIT-NEET Academies: 01-03-2020
- Announcement of results for IIT-NEET Academies: 20-03-2020.
- Foundation course/ Bridge Course for the Selected candidates: 15-04-2020 to 15 -05-2020.
- Date of re-opening of 164 APSWR Junior Colleges and 3 IIT – NEET Academies: 01-06-2020.
For more details, please visit, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/