- The applicant shall be a citizen of India.
- A candidate for the Bachelor of Education Programme must have passed a Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree Exam of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognized as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories)
- Further, the candidates should have taken at least one of the school subjects at his graduation/post graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, www.dhe.gov.in
Demand Draft Rs.300/- drawn on State Bank of India for the benefit of Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa
- Last date for submission of Online Admission Form: 28th May, 2020.
- Submission of Print Copy of Admission Form by candidates along with attested certificates: 02nd June, 2020.
- Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list: 04th June, 2020.
- Objections to Provisional merit list/Redressal of grievances: 08th June, 2020.
- Display of Final Merit List (subject wise): 09th June, 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.dhe.gov.in