The student seeking admissions to:
B.Sc. (Hons.) should have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from science stream or with minimum any 2 of the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations; with English as one of the subjects:
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level with minimum passes of 2/3 subjects.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with the minimum passes of 6 subjects (3HL and 3SL) with 24 points.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with minimum five subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination
How to apply:
a) Candidate should register the on-line application form available on SLS website. (Please visit SLS website for the application procedure).
b) For the purpose of application, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1200.00 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the application fee and it is non-refundable.
c) A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copies of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the Application Form.
- Last date: 18th May, 2019.
- Written Test and Personal Interview in PDPU and other listed cities: 25th May, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.pdpu.ac.in/