- The applicant must have passed 12th standard (English Medium) from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country securing 50 per cent marks in each of the subjects of Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- A good knowledge of English is compulsory. A certificate of the candidate’s proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission abroad or recognized agencies should accompany their applications for admission. The students seeking admission under the quota are not required to appear for any Entrance test(s).
- Age limit: The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year ofØ admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply at, www.pjtsau.edu.in
Payment of application fee:
Rs.5000/-. The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 04th July, 2019 (10 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 31st July, 2019 (4 PM)
For more details, please visit, www.pjtsau.edu.in or