- A pass in Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2019-20 academic year can also apply).
- Age limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2019) with an upper age limit of 25 years.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.skltshu.ac.in
Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only) for General Candidates and Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST & PH candidates drawn in favor of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.26/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00 PM on or before 07th September 2019, either in person or by post to HORTICET 2019, Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
Note: Late fee for submission of application form on or before 11th September 2019 is Rs.1500/- for General candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favor of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Last date: 07th September, 2019.
- Late Fee for Submission of Application Form on or before 11th September 2019 (Rs.1500/-)
- Hall Tickets Nos. will be displayed in the University Website: 16th September, 2019.
- Test will be conducted at College of Horticulture: 24th September, 2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
For more details, please visit, www.skltshu.ac.in or