1) The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April, May,2020 can also apply for the course, but they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the entrance examination subject to passing of 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. They will, however, be required to submit their certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE by 10.08.2020 positively failing which they will not be considered for attending the counseling.
Age Limit: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2020 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2003 and before 1st September 1995 are not eligible.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Last date: 20th June, 2020.
- Computer Based Entrance Test: 28.07.2020 (Tuesday).
For more details, please visit, http://pgimer.edu.in/ or