- Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2019 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
- JEE appeared candidates who have passed 12th Examination with aggregate 55% marks for GEN, 50% marks for OBC Candidates and merely passed for reserved category (SC/ST/Pwd) candidates are eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
- Selection is Purely Based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019 through a Institute counselling system.
- Reservation policy based on government norms.
How to apply:
Candidate can apply for Admission session 2019-20. Apply Online only through official website of IIFPT, Thanjavur Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME (B. Tech/M. Tech/PhD) (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
- Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
Procedure for making payment of application fee:
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking: The candidate can pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID. Note that only the application receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
- The information regarding the important dates, applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of IIFPT. However, registered candidates will also be informed by SMS and e-mail. Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
Last date: 27th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.iifpt.edu.in/