The candidate seeking admission in B. Tech. Programme under Continuing Education shall possess the essential qualification as follows.
- Three-year regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering awarded by any state board of technical education/Diploma recognized by AICTE, Delhi.
- The candidate should be a working professional with full-Time employment in any reputed organization registered under company act or having valid TIN/GST Number and located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi and contiguous industrial areas within the radius of 50 Km distance from DTU i.e. Bahadurgarh. Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Sonepat, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida & Greater Noida) and Gurugram etc.
- In addition, candidates of General category must have secured at least 60% marks in qualifying Diploma or equivalent CGPA provided by the concerned Institute/ University. In case of CGPA, if conversion formula has not been provided by the concerned Institute/University then equivalent percentage of Marks will be computed as per following formula:
- Percentage of Marks= 10 X CGPA
- Relaxation in minimum percentage requirement will be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/OBC categories as given in Table 3 given in the brochure. The aggregate marks (aggregate of all six semesters/three years) awarded will be considered for eligibility.
How to apply:
The Candidates seeking admission in B. Tech. Programme under Continuing Education need to submit completed application form along with required documents as mentioned above to the Co-Chairman (Admission), B. Tech. under Continuing Education-2019, B. Tech. (Evening) Office, 1st Floor, FW1-FF4, Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 6.00 PM. of 24-05-2019 (Friday),Incomplete information may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/PwD, is to be paid online through credit / debit card / net-banking at the time of registration. The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee which is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee. A convenience charge (online transaction) will be extra as per banking gateway on every online registration fee payment.
Last date: 20th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.dtu.ac.in/