All applicants applying for the B. Des and GDPD programmes must fulfill criteria of both age and education qualification.
- For Indian Nationals in General Category and General EWS Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2000 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)): Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1997 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in PwD Reserved Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1995 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2000 are eligible to apply for admission.
Applications for academic year 2020-21 are open to applicants who have passed or will appear for higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in the academic year 2019-20 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, Humanities, etc.) from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent.
Examinations considered equivalent to these are as follows:
- Final examination of the 10+2 system under a central or state board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination under a board or university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior secondary school examination under the National Institute of Open Schooling, with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any public school, board or university examination completed in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination at the Advanced (A) level taken in London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka.
- AICTE approved three-year Full time Diploma after Class X offered by Board of Technical Education of any state in India or Union Territories as mentioned on http://www.facilities.aicte-india.org
- Candidates who have completed final examinations for class XII (or equivalent) outside India or from a board not specified above should produce an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) confirming that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination conducted in India. The certificate is required to be submitted at the time of document verification.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
To know more information about how to apply please visit website: www.admissions.nid.edu
- Last date: 18th November, 2019(2 pm on Monday).
- Last date with late fee: 21st November, 2019(12 noon on Thursday).
- Window for editing submitting application form: 6 pm on Thu, 21st November, 2019 to 2 pm on Sat., 23rd November, 2019.