- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject. Appearing candidates may also apply, subject to production of mark-sheet with requisite percentage of marks in Class 12 at the time of Entrance Test and Interview.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (www.edcil.co.in ), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website www.aiuweb.org ).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of reporting for admission & document verification, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Mark-sheets of Class 10 and Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions).
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
How to apply:
- To fill online application form thorough the website, click on the link “CLICK HERE FOR NEW ADMISSION” to register and create password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see instructions for filling online application form on the website.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect -net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Last date: 25th June, 2019.
- Date for Entrance Test: 7th July 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/