- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Council with a minimum of 50% in case of General and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC and ST candidates.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in Entrance Examination 2020 on provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) scoring the required percentage of marks is not submitted at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible later, even after admission to the Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examinations (10 + 2) Level for Indian Students (with a minimum of 50% in case of General and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC and ST candidates)
- Intermediate /HSC/ +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Board / University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects, result of which should be available up to 30.09.2020.
Note: For recognized Board refer website www.cobse.org. List of Boards/ Universities conducting class 12th/ Equivalent Examination is given on the website.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01st July 2020. Candidates born on or after August 01, 1997 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste, PD and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 27 years as on 01st July 2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after August 01, 1992 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be considered as the authentic proof for age criteria. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counseling/admission.
- General and OBC candidates Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PD candidates Rs.500/-
Confirmation sheet (i.e. print out of online application) along with photograph, other documents and payment of application fee through Demand Draft (DD in favour of ICI, payable at NOIDA) should be sent to following address to reach their latest by 30thApril, 2020.
In-charge Finance Officer,
Indian Culinary Institute,
A – 35, Sector – 62,
NOIDA – 201309.
For more management programmes, click here
- Last date: 27th April, 2020.
- Date of Entrance Examination: 16th May, 2020 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon).
For more details, please visit, http://www.ici.nic.in/