Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB
Teacher Eligibility Test (BETET/ BTET) Recruitment 2017 Result
- General /OBC/Other State Candidates: Rs: 400/-
- SC/ ST /PH Candidates : Rs: 200/-
Double Both Paper
- General /OBC/Other State Candidates: Rs: 600/-
- SC/ ST /PH Candidates : Rs: 300/-
- Online Application Start: 06 April 2017
- Last Date For Registration: 30 April 2017
- Last Date for Generate Challan : 30 April 2017
- Last Date Deposit Exam Fee: 03 May 2017
- Last Date Correction : 04 May 2017
- Exam Held on: 23 July 2017
- Admit Card Available : 17 July 2017
- Result Available : 21 September 2017
- Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India SBI E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- Male Candidates (General/ Other State): 35 Years.
- Female Candidates (General/Other State ) : 38 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Primary Level Class I-V
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum At Least 50% Marks and Final Year in Bachelor Training / Elementary Education.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum At Least 45% Marks and Two Year Elementary Education as Per NCTE Norms 2002.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum At Least 50% Marks and 4 Year Old Elementary Education.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with At Least 50% Marks and BTC/SPBTC Exam Passed.
Junior Level Class VI-VIII
- BA/B.Sc and Two Year Elementary Education.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed.
- One Year B.Ed Courses With 45% Marks as Per NCTE Norms 2002.
- 10+2 Intermediate With At Least 50% Marks and 4 Year Old Elementary Education.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam 50% Marks and BA B.Ed, B.Sc. B.Ed Degree.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and Spl B.Ed Exam Passed.
How to Download Result
- Step 1 : Click on “Download Result” Link Given Below Side.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Roll No. and Date Of Birth.
- Step 3 : Click on Search Button.
- Step 4 :View Status of Result and Print out it.
Registered Candidates can Download Result now.
Download BTET Revised Result 2017
Download BTET Result 2017
Login to Download Admit Card
Check Eligibility Details