BIS Recruitment 2019 | Bureau of Indian Standards | UDC, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date Within 60 days | Download BIS Application Form @ bis.gov.in
BIS Recruitment 2019: Bureau of Indian Standards is going to fill up 115 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 115 vacancies. BIS invites offline application from qualified aspirants to fill up following posts Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address via offline within 60 days from the issue of this advertisement.
BIS recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview. Offline mode of applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BIS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the issue of this advertisement|
You may go BIS careers to get more details about BIS recruitment. Here you will get information of UDC, Technician, Director & Other posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.naukribatao.com regularly to get latest updates.
BIS 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
- As per the BIS notification, overall 115 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Master Technician||07|
|Upper Division Clerk||79|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Director, Technician, UDC & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 56 years.
- Check advt for age limit and relaxation.
- BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by Speed Post only,
Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002
How to apply BIS Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website bis.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Detailed Advertisement for filling up of the vacancies in various posts by deputation – (Reference : Indicative Advertisement No. 01(ABC)/2019/Estt. published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 25.05.2019“, click on the advertisement.
- BIS notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above BIS eligibility, those candidates can apply to this BIS job easily. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in BIS job 2019. For more accurate information about this Bureau of Indian Standards job notification, check their official website.
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline