CHFL – Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2019 | Officer & Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 140 | Last Date 18.05.2019 | Apply online @ canfinhomes.com
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2019: Can Fin Homes Ltd. (CFHL) recently released recruitment notification for Manager, Jr. Officer and Sr. Manager Posts. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. As per the Can Fins notification 2019, CFHL allocates overall 140 vacancies for above said posts. Candidates who want to get central government jobs in Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra and etc. can use this Can Fin Homes Ltd opportunity. Can Fin Homes recruitment apply online link and official notification is available in CFHL career page. Eligible applicants can make the CFHL online registration from 08.05.2019 to 18.05.2019.
Can Fin Homes will recruit candidates on the basis of written test followed by interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on any one of the following location Karnataka, Goa, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, Bihar, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Orissa, Rajasthan, Kerala, Gujarat and etc. Can Fin Homes engagement is purely based on Contract and contract period is one year (initially). Applicants must have completed prescribed qualification and age limit. More details of Can Fin Homes online application form, exam date, syllabus, salary, admit card, upcoming notices and etc. will available in official website.
About Can Fin Homes Ltd
CanFin Homes Ltd is under a Sponsorship of Canara Bank and it was incorporate in the year 1987. The Company has completed successfully of 27 years in the filed of home finance and has renowned history of making profits since 1987. The Company is having 120 branches and 50 satellite office across the country and the registered office located at Bangalore. Basically 70% of branches located at southern India and remaining 30% is in the part of Northern India. For more details about the Can Fin Homes Ltd visit the official website (i.e) canfinhomes.com
Details of Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Can Fin Homes Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Manager, Jr. Officer and Sr. Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||08.05.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||18.05.2019|
Details about Canfins Homes recruitment is available in Can Fin Homes careers. In this page we will provide the following information like eligibility criteria educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check naukribatao.com regularly to get latest updates.
Can Fin Homes Vacancies 2019
- CFHL allocates overall 140 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Can Fin Homes Officer & Manager Posts
- Manager & Jr. Officer Post: Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Sr. Manager: Retired officer of any Bank/ Financial Institutions.
- However check the notification to know more details about essential qualification.
- Aspirants must have following age limit to apply for this CFHL recruitment 2019,
|Name of the Post||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|Manager||25 years||35 years|
|Check the notification for age limit and relaxation|
- Can Fin Homes is going to conduct Written Test (except Sr. Manager) followed by Interview for selection of candidates.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this Can Fin Homes recruitment 2019 through online mode Only.
Application Fee (For Manager Post only)
- Rs.100 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via Online – Online transfer / Internet banking/ NEFT/RTGS (CAN FIN HOMES LTD – OD No. 2636261000147, Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636))
How to apply for CFHL Can Fin Homes Limited Jobs 2019
- Go to official website canfinhomes.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for Manager, Sr. manager & Jr. Officer Posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online“ enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print out of the application form.
CFHL gives wonderful job opportunity for job hunters. Caniddates who are seeking Finance Company oriented jobs those aspirants may apply now at Can Fins Homes Careers page. Keep check this page regularly for further updates.
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline