CBI Recruitment 2019 | Central Bureau of Investigation | Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 60 | Last Date 15.07.2019 | Download CBI Application Form @ cbi.gov.in
CBI Recruitment 2019: Central Bureau of Investigation is going to fill up 60 vacancies in Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Mumbai locations. It invites offline application from qualified retired and serving police officers. As per the CBI recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Pairvi Officers (Inspector) posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu, Madhya Pradesh & etc. can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned CBI address on or before the last date 15.07.2019.
CBI recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. CBI will recruit the Inspector on contract basis for one year. Applicants must have possessed graduate from recognized university. Selected aspirants will be appointed at Bhopal [MP], Chandigarh, Chennai [TN], Delhi, Hyderabad [Telangana], Kolkata [WB] & Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Application received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of CBI recruitment vacancy, upcoming Central Bureau of Investigation notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CBI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Mumbai|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.07.2019|
You may visit cbi.gov.in Website to get more details about CBI recruitment. This page will gives the full details of Inspector Posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.naukribatao.com regularly to get latest updates.
CBI 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Central Bureau of Investigation notification, overall 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Location wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the location||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Inspector Posts
- Applicants must have possessed graduate from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered or speed post,
How to apply Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website cbi.gov.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities in CBI” find the advertisement “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI — dated: 03.06.2019”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline