- MBBS, MD/MS, BDS/MDS OR
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Nursing/Biotechnology
a) Candidates who are to appear in qualifying examination whose results are likely to be declared before 31thDecember, 2019 are also eligible to apply for Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance.
b) Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
How to apply:
A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
PWD: Exempted from any fee.
- Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST: 23th October, 2019.
- Display of eligibility status of application on website: 30th October, 2019.
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants: 04th November, 2019.
- Admit cards available for download from: 13th November, 2019.
- Date of Written examination: 20th November, 2019.
- Result to appear on Institute website on or before: 02nd December, 2019.
- Joining of selected candidates: 1st January, 2020.